1. last, breath-taking; 2. particularly, brilliant; 3. rickety, rough; 4. strong, sweet;
5. bushy, fleshy-leafed; 6. dazzling, silky; 7. flickering, strong, deep-etched, old;
8. frozen, resplendent, dazzlingly, battery-powered; 9. gingerly, uneven;
10. vast, rhyming, hilarious, scurrilous.
- out, in; 2. out; 3. to; 4. on; 5. to; 6. on; 7. on, from; 8. of, into, up, around.
- To do something just for fun, for no real reason
- with no or very little light
- to be very deep in the ground
- a situation that is dangerous or difficult to escape from
- to be very popular and fashionable
- something is very / utterly frightening